Wednesday, March 23, 2011

C4K #6

     Lately I've been commenting on Paul's posts in Mr. Englehard's class. Paul was asked what his favorite song was, and he chose "The Hippopotamus Song" as his favorite. He said it's one of his favorites because when you start to sing it you just want to sing louder and louder and it makes him laugh harder and harder! To make his post even better he found a video of a hippopotamus in a zoo that is making a really loud laughing sound for all the people watching him play in the water.
    I told him I have never before seen or heard a hippopotamus laugh until I watched his video. I also mentioned how it would be really cool if there was a part in "The Hippopotamus Song" where everyone laughed like a hippo, but I'm not sure which version of the song he's talking about. After looking around online I found many different versions.
     Paul's latest post is a letter written to the manager of a fake restaurant called Rusty's restaurant. In this letter he addresses his dissatisfaction of both the food and the service. Probably the most disturbing about this make believe restaurant is the fact that they mixed up his order of a hamburger with liver and onions, and it took them four hours to get their food! It was to much relief when he explained how the experience was fake and not real.
     My comment about Rusty's stated that I was glad to know that Paul didn't really sit at a table for four hours and get the wrong food! I couldn't imagine going to a restaurant and receiving that kind of service!

No comments:

Post a Comment